A Purposeful Home

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I thought I just did that...

I thought I turned my calendar to March just a few days
ago, but here it is already April 4.  When I was younger
I always laughed when my parents or grandparents said,
"The older I get, the faster time passes."  I don't laugh at
that anymore :).

This is on the front door.  I think it's pretty.
Today had been busy.  Hope woke up sick but feels much better this afternoon after a burger and
fries.  Anna still had to do a little school but survived and spent about 90 minutes outside on
this gorgeous day working on basketball skills.  We've cleaned and mopped two bathrooms,
changed sheets, cleaned the grill and cooked lunch, cleaned and vacuumed the Surburban, and
made this spring-time wreath. Hope introduced Lynn to "Tangled" and now he's a fan. "Old
Yeller" is on the movie schedule for tonight.  A good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment