A Purposeful Home

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Amazing Ashley 27 NWA

Today I am linking up to Kelly's Korner and her featured
"Show Us Your Singles".  Ashley lives in Northwest Arkansas.
She studied interior design and for a few years was a store
manager at a ladies clothing store in the mall but last fall
left that behind and changed career goals to move to
banking--and loves it!


Ashley is one of the world's most sincere people.  She is transparent and
honest.  Two years ago she was part of a core group that planted a new
church in the area.  Her church is an important part of her life and she
has a true servant's heart.  She hopes to return this year to the Yucatan
where she went last year on a mission trip.

She is committed to waiting on God's man for her life.  If you are a young
man who is looking for a godly woman, think and pray about this one.
If you know a man like that, point him to this feature.  He won't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Daniel, and I'm 36, and live in Mississippi. I have enjoyed what you have said about your friend Ashley. If you would like, you can contact me through my linked Google Account

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Debbie, I never did receive an email. You can try danimal76@gmail.com. Sorry there has been trouble, and sorry for the delay in responding back to you.

      Delete
  3. Hey Debbie,

    Ashley sounds like a pretty cool lady :). My sister-in-law wrote about me I'm number 148 on the list. I would be interested in getting to know more about her.

    -Keith

    ReplyDelete