A Purposeful Home

Monday, September 19, 2011

Firstborns

I'm so glad most of my children don't read my blog.  It would
probably embarrass them although that's not my intent.
Remember, family, this is a lazy mom's way to journal and
scrapbook :).  I post on the girl's birthdays but I figure
that grown male children would rather me not do that.
However, as I was cleaning and thinking last week it
occured to me that I did post a tribute about Lance
the day before he and Lucy got married.  That means
that Bryan has never officially had his own personal post
on my blog.  I'll leave the cute baby and growing up
pictures for the post I do the day before he gets married
and just put up big boy pictures  today (sorry, Bryan).
Call me predjudiced, but I don't think any
other children could have a better oldest
brother than my kids do.  He has proven
to be what oldest brothers and first-borns
were designed by God to be.  A born
leader he sets a Godly example for the rest
of the family.  The other kids greatly value
his opinion and proven good judgement.

Loves the outdoors and all things manly.
And.......my all-time favorite picture of him
doing what he does best.........

Serving and praising the Lord and
leading others in worship.
Thanks, Bryan, for blessing your mother's
heart and life.  You and all your siblings
are truly a gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment