A Purposeful Home

Friday, January 21, 2011

Absolutely Amazing Ashley-25-NW Arkansas

This post is going to be linked to Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life Fridays.  It's
about our 2nd born child of 5--Ashley.  From these pictures you can see her beauty
but not the real Ashley so I'll fill you in on her.
She is more beautiful inside than out--and that says a lot in itself.  She loves her family
but more importantly she loves the Lord and is committed to waiting on Him to bring
the perfect man for her life.
Ashley is 25 and is the store manager for Christopher & Banks in the Northwest
Arkansas Mall.  Her employees love and praise her and appreciate her generous,
considerate manner.  She was previously the store manager for our family's retail
store which featured home decor.  She is now a Yankee Candle expert :).  She
became our manager at 19.  She graduated homeschool studies (a year early) and
then went to Dallas to study interior design and completed her studies at home.
She is a gifted designer as much of my home can attest.
Ashley is part of a core group that is going from our church to begin a new church a few
miles south in Fayetteville, Arkansas.  She has a heart that loves to serve the Lord and
is excited about this new area of service.  She hopes to be able to use her talents in the
area of music.
Ashley loves life and loves living it.  People are attracted to her genuine smile but grow
to love her for her sincere, genuine heart.  I know I'm her mom, but she is one of the
most sincere persons I know and has had a heart like that from the time she was young.
She relates well to people of all ages from the very young to the older ones.
I could go on for hours but I'd better not.  If you are a young man seeking a Godly
woman look at and pray about this one.  If you know a Godly man--point him this
way.  We love this girl and are praying that she will soon be the woman who 
completes a Godly man's life.  She has much to offer and is a blessing to all who
are blessed to know her.  Thanks for taking the time to ready this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! If you'd like to take a look at my friend, Trey. I think they could be a great match! http://prettywhitty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog at lawyerandteacher.blogspot.com (#22 on Kelly's list). I think it could be a good match. If you agree, email me at mattfryar@hotmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Daniel. I am 25 years old living outside Branson, MO. I've graduated from College of the Ozarks three years ago (before that I was homeschooled)and am the General Manager at a hotel in town. The best part of my job is the different people I get to meet each day and help them have a great vacation. Your discription caught my eye. Ashely sounds like a very motivated and superbly gifted young lady. You are very blessed to have her as a daughter. I would be interested in getting to know Ashley. If you shoot me an email at danielharding7@gmail.com, I'll send you a little more about me and pictures if Ashley is interested. Or you can come stay at the hotel if your are every in town.

    ReplyDelete