A Purposeful Home

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Show Us Your Life Fridays--Bonus and Laundry Rooms

One of my most convenient things--a built-in ironing board

I love to redo picture frames and the brass frame behind the pumpkin
definitely needs a new color

My Lang Songbird calendar--haven't decided which to put up for 2011--any suggestions?

With 5 children and 3 still at home we've never had an extra room for a bonus room.
When #2 son recently got married, hubby finally got a den or "man cave"  after 33 years of marriage.
The print behind the chairs is of a dad doing a Bible study with his family.
The print to the left is of the 12th hole at Augusta.  He's a golfer-man.

Note the wooden putter ready to be practiced with :).

One of my favorite pictures of hubby--chipping at Pebble Beach.  He's promised to take me some time.
The greatest thing about my husband is his love for God and His Word.  The "man cave" is where
A LOT of Bible study, devotional readings, and prayer happens at our house.  On the left is his
McArthur Study Bible, another Bible, his McArthur devotional book that is so read it's being held
together by tape (may get replaced for Christmas), and his Streams in the Desert devotional.
I'm blessed with a Godly leader.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.

1 comment: